Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Day Camp 4 Developers #3 : Project Management
Saturday, October 1, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (CDT)
As a developer, you live to code, project management just isn't what you signed up for. Even so, we all have to understand Project Management to do our jobs. Day Camp 4 Developers understands that and to help, we are presenting Day Camp 4 Developers #3: Project Management.
For DC4D#3, we have brought together six great speakers to share with you on the topic of Project Management. From "Project Management for Freelance Developers" to "Hands on Agile Practices" we will cover a wide range of topics.
Join us Saturday, October 1st, 2011 for a day of learning. Get your tickets today!
Meet the Camp Counselors
- Brian Prince: Hands on Agile Practices
- Thursday Brahm:How Freelancers Can Use Project Management to Make Clients Happier than They've Ever Been Before
- Rob Allen: Getting a website out of the door
- Keith Casey: Project Management is more than Todo Lists
- Elizabeth Naramore:Dealing with Difficult People
- Paul M. Jones: Estimating and Expectations
* Schedule subject to change without notice
What is DC4D?
Day Camp 4 Developers is a one-day, technology agnostic, on-line conference featuring six sessions in a single track. You participate in this live conference from the comfort of your own home or office. (or anywhere you have internet connectivity) In addition, you will be able to download all of the sessions after the conference for off-line review.
Register today and reserve your seat. Class size is limited so don't delay.